How do I add a parent or mentor to my profile?
Students are able to share view-only copies of their profiles with parents or mentors, such as coaches, guidance counselors, or teachers who can assist them in putting in putting their best face forward.
HOW TO ADD A MENTOR OR PARENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT:
- Select the Profile tab at the top of the page.
- Click Share Profile on the top left of your Tallo profile
- Select Share With Mentor/Parent
- Select Invitation Type
- Share Profile With Mentor
- Share Profile With Parent [When inviting a parent, you can select Allow Message Viewing to give them special access to view messages you receive on Tallo.]
- Enter your mentor or parent's Email Address
- Click Send Invitation
Once submitted, your mentor or parent will receive an email inviting them to join Tallo where they will be able to view your profile and dashboard.