What is a submission status and what does it represent?
When a talent user submits an application to an opportunity you've added in ManageOpps, you have the ability to give the submission a status. This allows you to track submissions you receive and help with the review process.
You can see the status of each submission on the left side of the screen in the submission list of any opportunity you've added in ManageOpps that requires an application to be completed. Each user's submission status is under the "Status" column.
Below are the different status categories that exist and what they indicate:
- In Progress - This means the submission is still in progress and has not been finalized and submitted. To view "In Progress" submissions, toggle the Show In Progress control to YES
- Pending - This means the submission has been finalized by the talent user and it is pending your review within Tallo. This is the default status after a submission has been initially made.
- Reviewed - This means the submission has been reviewed by you. To activate this status, select Details to review a talent user's submission and check MARK COMPLETED
- Winner - This means that the submission has been selected as a winner or one of the winners of your opportunity. To activate this status, select Details to review a talent user's submission and select WINNER
- Rejected - This means that the submission has been removed from consideration for the opportunity. To activate this status, select Details to review a talent user's submission and select REJECTED