How to search by test score
You can identify talent on Tallo based on a specific test core they've received. It is possible to find talent based on a single composite score as well as a subject score based on the test structure and availability in Tallo.
For example, you can find talent who earned a composite score of 28 on the ACT Test as well as what they earned specifically in the Science, Math, or English portion of the ACT Test.
The following tests can be found in this search filter:
- SAT (Composite & Subject)
- SAT Subject Test
- PSAT (Composite & Subject)
- ACT (Composite & Subject)
- ACT Plan (Composite & Subject)
- PreACT (Composite & Subject)
- ACT WorkKeys
- AP (Advanced Placement)
- ASVAB (AFQT & Subject)
- Project Lead The Way (PLTW) End of Course Assessments
To search for talent based on their test score:
- Go to Search
- Select the A Test Score Of At Least filter
- Select a test
- Enter the minimum test score you are looking to identify
- Select Apply
The users who have a score greater than or equal to the test score you entered will be displayed in the search results.