How do I add my Rose-Hulman (KEEN) involvement on Tallo?
You can showcase your Rose-Hulman (KEEN) involvement on Tallo the following ways:
Add Rose-Hulman (KEEN) as an accomplishment
To add a Rose-Hulman (KEEN) award, honor, or accomplishment:
- Go to the Accomplishments section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Select Award or Honor from the categories shown
- Type in the name of the award, honor, or accomplishment
- Add where you earned the award, honor, or accomplishment from
- Add the date when you earned the award, honor, or accomplishment (month, year)
- Add a description of what the award, honor, or accomplishment is for
- If you have any files, projects, or web links that showcase your award, honor, or accomplishment, you can add them in the Supporting Files & Links Section
- Click Save
Request and earn your Rose-Hulman (KEEN) digital badge
Rose-Hulman (KEEN) has several digital badges available on Tallo. Learn more about them and how to request a digital badge here.
A quick tip: When adding any activity or experience in your Tallo profile, it is always best to add as much information as you can. The more descriptive you are, the better colleges and companies looking for talent like you can learn about you and your abilities.