How do I demo Tallo for my students as a HOSA educator/mentor?
If you are a HOSA educator looking to demo Tallo for your students or wish to experience Tallo yourself, you can do the following:
Join Tallo as a working professional
Tallo allows all levels of talent to join and build a profile and get discovered. To experience Tallo as an educator, we recommend joining Tallo as a working professional and checking out the platform for yourself.
To join Tallo as an professional:
- Visit www.tallo.com and click Sign Up in the top right corner
- Select I’m a talented individual as your account type and click Next
- Add your full name
- Add the email address you want associated with your account. (We recommend using your personal email address)
- Create your password
- Select your status as In the Workforce/Seeking a Job
- Select the country you’re currently residing in, as well as your zip code (If you’re outside of the United States, you will not need to enter a zip code)
- Click Sign up
- Congrats! You’re officially a Tallo user
Explore our educator resources
We have an extensive collection of educator resources which help introduce Tallo into the classroom. From bell-ringers and lesson plans to videos and hand-outs, we have you covered!