How do I demo Tallo for my students as an AVID educator?
If you are an AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) educator looking to demo Tallo for your students or wish to experience Tallo yourself, you can do the following:
Join Tallo as a working professional
Tallo allows all levels of talent to join and build a profile and get discovered. To experience Tallo as an educator, we recommend joining Tallo as a working professional and checking out the platform for yourself.
To join Tallo as an professional:
- Visit www.tallo.com and click Sign Up in the top right corner
- Select I’m a talented individual as your account type and click Next
- Add your full name
- Add the email address you want associated with your account. (We recommend using your personal email address)
- Create your password
- Select your status as In the Workforce/Seeking a Job
- Select the country you’re currently residing in, as well as your zip code (If you’re outside of the United States, you will not need to enter a zip code)
- Click Sign up
- Congrats! You’re officially a Tallo user
Explore our educator resources
We have an extensive collection of educator resources which help introduce Tallo into the classroom. From bell-ringers and lesson plans to videos and hand-outs, we have you covered!