How do I add my AVID involvement on Tallo?
You can showcase your AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) involvement on Tallo the following ways:
Add AVID as an organization
To add AVID as an organization:
- Go to the Memberships, Extracurricular Activities & Hobbies section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Select Organization or Club from the provided options
- Type in "AVID" and select AVID - Advancement Via Individual Determination.
- Add the start date and end date of your involvement with AVID. If you are currently participating, you can check the To The Present box
- Add a description of what you’ve done or are doing within AVID
- Add how much time you spent participating in AVID
- Add a description of what you’ve learned from your involvement with AVID
- Choose a soft skill that you’ve developed the most by participating AVID
- If you have any files, projects, or web links that showcase your involvement with AVID, you can add them in the Supporting Files & Links Section
- Click Save
A quick tip: When adding any activity or experience in your Tallo profile, it is always best to add as much information as you can. The more descriptive you are, the better colleges and companies looking for talent like you can learn about you and your abilities.