How do I add general files to my profile?
Sometimes you may want to add a project, certificate, document, or other type of file that doesn’t live with a particular activity or experience. That is what the Files section of your profile is for. The Files section helps organize and showcase your stand-alone files. Examples of this would be your school transcripts or a letter of recommendation.
The file size cannot exceed 2.5 MB. Acceptable file types are:
To add a general file to your profile:
- Go to the Files section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Choose the file you wish to upload from your device or from Google Drive
- Select the File Type (Resume, Cover Letter, Transcript, Project, Reference, Other)
- Enter a Display Name. The name should be short and describe what the file is (e.g., High School Transcript, Letter of Recommendation)
- Click Save
The file has been added to your profile! Talent seekers who view your profile are able to download any files you add to your profile.