How do I add a course to my profile?
You can highlight courses that you are currently taking or have completed to your Tallo profile.
To add a course:
- Go to the Education section of your profile
- Select the Edit icon
- Select Add A Course
- Select the school where you are taking or completed the course (You will need to add a school first in order to complete this step)
- Enter the course name and select it from the options provided
- Choose the course weight
- Enter the grade earned in the course. You also have the option to choose Pass or Fail if you don’t wish to share a letter grade
- If you are currently enrolled in the course, select Enrolled (Remember to update the course upon completion!)
- Select the school year the course was completed or currently being taken
- Click Save
- Repeat the steps above to add another course