How do I change my education status from a high school student to college student?

If you graduated high school and plan to attend a 2-year or 4-year college/university, you will need to update your profile to reflect one of those next steps. This is important to do, as it allows you to be discovered by talent seekers who are seeking college-level talent.

If you don’t update your profile, you will still be recognized as a high school student, even though that is no longer your current status.

To change your education status from high school to college:

  1. Go to the Education section of your profile
  2. Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
  3. Click Add A School
  4. Choose the College education level
  5. Search for and select your college or university from the options provided. If you cannot find your school, contact us at, and we will help you out
  6. Choose your current status as attending
  7. Choose your current class years that you will be attending the college or university
  8. Add your intended major. If you have multiple intended majors, select Add Another Major
  9. Add the degree level you will be obtaining from the college or university
  10. Add the expected graduation month and year
  11. Add your grade point average (GPA) and indicate if it is on a 4.0 or 5.0 scale
  12. If you want this college or university to be displayed as your current status, check the Display attending this school as your current status box. This will update your status to a student at the college or university
  13. Click Save

Your status will automatically be updated to a post-secondary student attending the college or university you added to your profile.

We also recommend that you update your next steps if you haven’t yet done so to reflect what you are looking for after college! 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us