I have a GED/high school equivalent. How do I add this to my education section?
If you have earned or are in the process of earning your GED/high school equivalent, you can add this to your Tallo profile.
To add your GED/high school equivalent:
- Go to the Education section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Click Add GED or High School Equivalent
- Select your current status (am working on, have earned)
- Choose the state in which you earned or are in the process of earning your GED/high school equivalent
- If you wish to have this education level be your current status, check the Display this as your current status box
- Select Update