How do I add my career, technical, or vocational school to my education section?
If you are attending a career academy or vocational/technical school while in high school, you can indicate that on your Tallo profile.
To indicate that your school is a career, technical, or vocational school:
- Go to the Education section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Click Add A School
- Choose the High School education level
- Search for and select your school from the options provided. If you cannot find your school, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you out
- Check the This is a career, technical, or vocational school box
- Choose your current status (attending, attended)
- Choose the years you attended the school
- Click Save
- Your school is now recognized as a career, technical, or vocational school