I am enrolled in a K12-powered virtual academy. How do I add my virtual academy to my education section?
If you are currently participating in a virtual academy powered by K12, you can add that to your Tallo profile.
To add a virtual academy:
- Go to the Education section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Click Add A School
- Choose the Middle School or High School education level
- Type the full name of your virtual school (e.g., Utah Virtual Academy) and select from the options provided
- Choose your current status (attending, attended but didn’t graduate from, or graduated from)
- Choose your current class if you are currently enrolled in the school (Choose the years you attended if you graduated or attended but didn’t graduate)
- Add the expected graduation month and year
- Add your grade point average (GPA) and indicate if it is on a 4.0 or 5.0 scale
- If you want this school to be displayed as your current status, check the Display attending this school as your current status box. This will update your status to a student at the school
- Click Save
Having trouble finding your virtual academy by name? Go to https://www.k12.com/participating-schools.html?state and click Schools by State to find the name of your school.
Still having trouble finding your virtual academy? Contact us at email@example.com.