How do I indicate that I am dual enrolled at a college or university?

Taking college-level courses while in secondary school is pretty impressive. You can showcase your dual enrollment in the education section of your Tallo profile!

To indicate your dual enrollment with a college or university:

  1. If you have not added the school you are dual enrolled in, first add the school to your profile
  2. Go to the Education section of your profile
  3. Select the Edit icon
  4. Select the college or university where you want to indicate dual enrollment
  5. Check the Dual Enrolled box
  6. Choose your dual enrollment status with the college or university (attending or attended) and add the necessary years attended
  7. Select Update
  8. The college or university has been added with a status of dual enrollment on your profile

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us