How do I indicate that I am dual enrolled at a college or university?
Taking college-level courses while in secondary school is pretty impressive. You can showcase your dual enrollment in the education section of your Tallo profile!
To indicate your dual enrollment with a college or university:
- If you have not added the school you are dual enrolled in, first add the school to your profile
- Go to the Education section of your profile
- Select the Edit icon
- Select the college or university where you want to indicate dual enrollment
- Check the Dual Enrolled box
- Choose your dual enrollment status with the college or university (attending or attended) and add the necessary years attended
- Select Update
- The college or university has been added with a status of dual enrollment on your profile