How do I add a published work to my profile?
Has there been an article written about you, or have you had a piece published? You can specifically add any published work to your Tallo profile.
To add a published work:
- Go to the Accomplishments section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Select Published Work from the categories shown
- Type in the name of the publication
- Add where your publication was published or displayed
- Add the date when your publication was published (month, year)
- Add a description of what the publication is for
- If you have any files, projects, or web links that showcase your publication, you can add them in the Supporting Files & Links Section
- Click Save
A quick tip: When adding any activity or experience in your Tallo profile, it is always best to add as much information as you can. The more descriptive you are, the better colleges and companies looking for talent like you can learn about you and your abilities.