How do I add an award, honor, or accomplishment to my profile?
Have you won an award or accomplished something? You can add your achievements to your Tallo profile. This allows talent seekers to see what you’ve been recognized for in sports, music, academics, the workplace, and more.
To add an award, honor, or accomplishment:
- Go to the Accomplishments section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Select Award or Honor from the categories shown
- Type in the name of the award, honor, or accomplishment (e.g., 1st Place In Regional Robotics Competition, Valedictorian, Salesperson of The Year)
- Add where you earned the award, honor, or accomplishment from (e.g., FIRST Robotics, Sam Houston High School, The Boeing Company)
- Add the date when you earned the award, honor, or accomplishment (month, year)
- Add a description of what the award, honor, or accomplishment is for
- If you have any files, projects, or web links that showcase your award, honor, or accomplishment, you can add them in the Supporting Files & Links Section
- Click Save
A quick tip: When adding any activity or experience in your Tallo profile, it is always best to add as much information as you can. The more descriptive you are, the better colleges and companies looking for talent like you can learn about you and your abilities.