How do I add association or organization involvement to my profile?
You may be involved in a membership organization or participate in an association like Girl Scouts, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), or HOSA-Future Health Professionals. You can showcase your involvement in these types of organizations on Tallo!
To add an association or organization:
- Go to the Memberships, Extracurricular Activities & Hobbies section of your profile
- Click either the Add An Entry button or the “+” icon in the section banner
- Select Organization or Club from the provided options
- Type in and select the organization or association from the list. You can also type your own if you are unable to find the organization desired
- Add the start date and end date of your involvement with the organization. If you are currently participating, you can check the To The Present box
- Add a description of what you’ve done or are doing within the organization
- Add how much time you spent participating in the organization
- Add a description of what you’ve learned from your involvement with the organization
- Choose a soft skill that you’ve developed the most by participating in the organization
- If you have any files, projects, or web links that showcase your involvement with the organization, you can add them in the Supporting Files & Links Section
- Click Save
A quick tip: When adding any activity or experience in your Tallo profile, it is always best to add as much information as you can. The more descriptive you are, the better colleges and companies looking for talent like you can learn about you and your abilities.