How do I add a digital badge to my profile?
There are many types of digital badges hosted on the Tallo platform that you can request if you are eligible. To find a digital badge or look through the list, just follow these steps:
- Go to your Profile and scroll down the the Badges section
- Click the pencil icon
- If you know the name of a badge you would like to request, then search for it using the search box at the top of the screen
- Click the card with the badge you are interested in and read the summary of the badge
- If you meet the criteria for the badge, select the Request Badge button
- Complete any questions that are asked
- Click the Submit Request button
The organization that submitted the badge will now have to approve your request. This process could take between a day to a week or two depending on the organization that issued the badge.